On Wednesday, November 21, 2007 Colin surprised Rosalie with a wedding proposal during our Thanksgiving trip to The Redwoods in Northern California! He proposed at one of Rosalie's favorite places in the world- The Wedding Rock at Patrick's Point State Forest on the sunny coast of California. Included in our blog is a link to a short film we put together of the beautiful day and sweet proposal which features Colin (aka "Captain Awesome"), Rosalie (aka "Ninang"which is Tagalog for "Godmother") , Carlo (aka Rosalie's "inaanak" which is Tagalog for "Godson") and our Northern California family. Rosalie thought this pre-Thanksgiving hike to the Wedding Rock was nothing out of the ordinary but little did she know that Colin had something extra-ordinary in mind! Colin has been planning this proposal for months and he would like to thank Tisa Rose, Suzette and his mom Ellie for their invaluable support and help creating this special moment. Rosalie would like to thank her thoughtful and patient Colin, loving and creative sisters and loads of family and friends who kept this proposal a secret over the past couple of months. We are truly blessed to have each and every one of you in our lives.
Link to the short film "The Engagement!!!": http://youtube.com/watch?v=d5Eft2Q5oMw
We hope your Thanksgiving was full of joy and many blessings and we can't wait to celebrate with you in person soon.
Love,
Colin & Rosalie
9 comments:
Congrats! I am impressed, blog up and running already! So Googley of you! Hope to see y'all soon, Love, Donna, Justin, & Zoey
Congratulations!!! I'm so glad you two are engaged because now I don't have to keep secrets from you Rosalie :) xoxo, Suzette
Congratulations!!!! We're so happy for you two!!!!
Whoo-hoo! We're so happy for you!!! :)
Congratulations! Rosalie, you are beautiful... Colin looks so happy! I can't wait to meet you... Best wishes to you both!!
-Kym
Congratulations,BINABATI KITA! What a beautiful engagement. We wish you two a lifetime of happiness together.
Love, Matt & Raine
Rosalie,
Ellie and I are absolutely thrilled having you as a future daughter-in-law. Colin, your are a lucky man and one of whom I am very proud.
Love, Dad
I couldn't be happier for the two of you. Love the little video too...its as if we were all actually there!! xo, Marisa
Congratulations Colin and Rosalie !
Great job on the proposal and we absolutely loved the video.
May you always be as happy as you
are this very moment.
Love, Lee Ann & Tom
Post a Comment